2-Zone Bosch LHM Ceiling Speaker System – 4 x 6″ Ceiling Speakers
2-Zone commercial 100v line installation Bosch ceiling speakers system including bluetooth mixer amplifier and speaker cable. This pre-configured background music PA system is an ideal solution for all commercial installations including restaurants, bars, pubs, cafes, shops, stores, warehouses and offices. .
This system contains two wall mountable volume attenuators. These volume controls can be located next to the mixer amplifier or locally in each zone. More attenuators can be added to create more volume controllable zones.
Also included is a variety of music sources to choose from, such as Bluetooth connectivity, MP3 player with USB and SD slot, RCA line inputs. Also included are microphone inputs for making announcements.
Installation is extremely simple, however our technical team is always available for free telephone support during your installation. We can also supply wiring and speaker placement diagrams where needed, all we need is a floor plan. For more information call 020 3326 0903 and speak to our technical support team.
- 4 x Bosch LHM 6″ White Ceiling Speakers
- 1 x Power Dynamics PRM60 Mixer Amplifier
- 2 x Adastra 100v Volume Attenuators
- 4 x 10m Speaker Cable (2x075mm)
- Simple Installation (including free telephone support)
- Stylish Bosch flush fitting ceiling speakers
- Wall mountable volume controls
- Bluetooth, USB, SD, MP3 Player
- Microphone and RCA Line Inputs
- Built-in Equalizer on MP3 player
- IR-remote control
- Bass and Treble control
- Includes 40m of Speaker Cable
Bosch 6″ Ceiling Speaker, 100V Line
The Bosch LHM 0606/10 is a general purpose 6W ceiling speaker for clamp mounting into the ceiling and is suitable for both speech and music reproduction in shops, department stores, schools, offices, sports halls, hotels and restaurants. An optional fire dome is available. The Bosch LHM speaker assembly consists of a single-piece, 6W dual cone loudspeaker and frame, with a 100 V, matching transformer mounted on the back. A circular metal grille is an integrated part of the front. The appearance and neutral white colour has been selected to be unobtrusive in virtually all interiors.
- Suitable for speech and music reproduction
- Flush mounting in ceiling cavity
- Complies with international installation and safety regulations
- Simple power setting
Power Dynamics PRM60 100V 5-Channel Mixer Amplifier
The PRM series is a series rack-mountable amplifiers that can either be used as 100V amplifier or as a standard low-impedance amplifier. These amplifiers are equipped with BT receiver and USB/SD ports for MP3 playback including a bright LCD display with ID3 Tag.
All PRM amplifiers are also provided with a switchable XLR input with 24V Phantom Power especially for paging and condenser microphones. Especially designed for applications such as paging announcements intercommunications background music broadcasting in industrial plants etc.
- 60W 100V 6-Channel mixer amplifier
- MP3 Player with USB/SD slots
- Using BT wireless technology for audio streaming
- LCD control panel with ID3 tag
- 2x Mic/line inputs 6.3mm Jack 2x RCA line inputs and 1x RCA line output
- 2x XLR microphone inputs with switchable phantom power (24V) and VOX priority
- 100V or 8 Ohm speaker output
- Bass and treble controls
- 19 inch Rack mountable (2U)
- Emergency operation by 24V battery (not supplied)
- Protections: Overheat short circuit and power on delay
- Emergency mute input
- Including remote control
PD Connex Speaker Cable – 10m 2x 0.75mm2
10m Standard quality Red & Black stranded power 2x 0.75mm cable for automotive and other applications.
Adastra 100V Line Relay Fitted Audio Music Volume Control Attenuator 24W Power
A range of high quality attenuators supplied complete with plastic surface mount back box. The stylish ABS faceplate is fitted with a matching plastic knob. Each attenuator is fitted with a relay for un-muting output remotely from a fire alarm panel.
- Attenuation in 10 steps: 8 x 3dB and 2 x 6dB steps
- 24V relay fitted for remote fire alarm un-muting