Included in this wall mounted speaker system is the IP56 rated BC65V speakers from Power Dynamics. Fitted with an aluminium grille and a mounting bracket that have a layer of industrial coating for optimal weather protection, they are especially suited for outdoor use. Their included pivotal bracket makes horizontal and vertical alignment possible and their trapezoidal shape allows corner placement.
With an implemented crossover function, its full range of frequency has efficient distribution between its polypropylene woofer and silk dome tweeter to ensure a clear audio performance. Using them in a multi-zone system is possible due to the combination of multiple power taps and a 100V transformer.
Including the PDVC100 volume attenuator controls, you can adjust the volume level of each zone separately within this wall mount audio system. By connecting from the speaker output on the amplifier to each attenuator, you can then connect 3 speakers to each box in order to control them independently. The PDVC100 attenuators have a stylish chrome finish with a rotary volume dial, providing a modern finish and simple-to-use functionality.
The PRM240 amplifier from Power Dynamics is an excellent addition in this background music system. This power amplifier is a 6-channel unit with multiple line inputs and microphone inputs for speech purposes. Featuring Bluetooth technology, you can pair a suitable smart device and stream audio wirelessly from any app or streaming service, great for settings like offices and warehouses.
There is also an integrated USB/SD MP3 player on the PRM240 that allows you to connect a USB stick or SD card to play saved audio files, great if you have a set playlist that you want to play automatically. There is an easy-to-use LCD display menu with ID3 tag information that also allows you to choose the audio file that you want to play manually if necessary.
Using this wall mounted speaker system in a commercial setting will provide high-quality background sound to complement the ambience. With multiple options of devices to connect and use for music playing, they work great as sound systems in restaurants and bars for enjoyable atmospheres, or on shop floors for tannoy announcements.
Made to withstand different weather conditions, the speakers are perfect for outdoor use in places like garden terraces, where they can be mounted with the included brackets. The ability to angle them in different directions offers optimised audio dispersion and coverage to ensure everyone can hear the music played. Included in the bundle are the attenuators which make it possible to adjust the volume in each zone individually.
- 4x PD BC65V 6.5” Black Wall Speakers
- 1x PD PRM240 6 Channel Mixer Amplifier
- 2x PD PDVC100 100V Volume Attenuator
- 4x PD Open Wire Speaker Cables 10m
- Wall mounted speaker system with pivotal mounting bracket to angle the direction of output for enhanced coverage/dispersion of sound
- IP56 rated speakers for indoor and outdoor installation, the industrial coating on the brackets and aluminium grilles optimises weather protection
- Trapezoid shape allows discrete, corner placement and brackets offer horizontal and vertical alignment
- Crossover function distributes frequencies to the Polypropylene woofer and silk dome tweeter for a good blend of bass and treble so that all aspects of music can be heard
- 10W, 20W and 40W power taps, as well as a 100V transformer, makes it usable in conjunction with other speakers and attenuators in a multi-zone system
- Integrated Bluetooth module for wireless pairing of smartphones and tablets to stream music from websites and applications
- Amp with an integrated MP3 player to automatically play through audio files stored on inserted USB sticks and SD cards without interruption
- PRM240 has six individually controlled channels with bass/treble dials to customise output tone to suit your preference
- Stereo RCA line in and out to connect external audio devices, such as TVs, laptops, CD/DVD players
- Two switchable 6.3mm jack inputs that act as microphone channels and inputs for devices, such as mixers
- XLR microphone inputs with optional phantom power to connect condenser microphones with no need for additional power source
- VOX feature functions well for tannoy announcements as it doesn’t activate any output from the mic until spoken into directly
- PDVC100 attenuators can control each zone individually for different volumes across the installed system
- 11-click rotary dial for steps in volume control, with optional system muting
- 2 year extended warranty