8-Zone Systemline 7 Smart Multiroom System – Inc. Keypads and TV Input
Completely integrated home audio system controlled via the S7 app from your smartphone or tablet, full control over volume and audio routing to each zone, this really is the complete multiroom home audio solution complete with stylish flush fitting ceiling speakers, wall mounted keypads and Local Input for TV.
- This new system bundle makes S7 extremely price competitive for a 8-zone system
- Each room enjoys fully independent operation controlled from a bespoke S7 App and wall mounted keypads
- All major streaming services supported including Tunein, Spotify, Deezer, BBC iPlayer & Qobuz
- Built in storage for customers own digital music library
- S7 can be integrated with a variety of 3rd party lighting and control systems
- Hi-Res audio* – Delivering better sound quality than Sonos (Sonos does not support, or even playback 24 bit Hi-Res music).
- Built-in music storage with 260GB of usable space, including support to auto rip CD’s.
- In-wall keypad control** – No competitive systems offer the convenience or ease of use of keypad control. This is the easiest way to use the system – faster than an App and quicker than voice control.
- TV Sound integration- Increasingly important with the growth of Smart TV’s and avoids the need for an intrusive soundbar. This system includes one local input for TV connection, more can be added.
- 1 x Mini Server
- 4 x NetAmps
- 8 x KSP11 Keypads
- 1 x Local Input (TV Connection, more can be added)
- 16 x Q Acoustic QI65C ceiling speakers.
- 1 x USB Hub
- (cables and installation not included)
Systemline 7 MiniServer (320GB/8 Zone)
The S7 Mini NetServer supports up to 4 connected NetAmp zones and 320GB hard drive for operating system and stored music.
It is very compact and cost effective for smaller S7 installations. The server will come pre-loaded with S7 server. Software and all recommended plugins such as BBC iPlayer, Qobuz, Deezer, Auto-rescan and song lyrics and others. The Mini NetServer has two USB2.0 sockets which is compatible with the 10 Port USB Hub (SN8021) to allow 4 NetAmp zones to be connected.
- USB2.0 x 2
- USB3.0 x 1, Not used
- DC Power DC Power jack 12V
- RAM 2GB
- Hard drive 320GB SATA
- Power switch On/Off
Systemline S7 Netamp
The Systemline 7 Netamp is a two zone stereo smart IP controllable audio amplifier designed specifically for the installation industry. The attachable side brackets allow it to mount to a wall or cabinet, the front fixings allow it to mount to a Systemline Homenet cabinet.
It can be used with analogue or digital sources via its general inputs, or with the Systemline NetServer via its digital USB sockets. It contains integrated amplification for both zones, high quality DAC’s and pre-amp stages for the best sound quality. It also contains sockets for local zone inputs and local keypad control.
Q Acoustics QI65C Ceiling Speakers (Pair) – 6.5″ Ceiling Speaker
The Q Acoustics 6.5″ Professional in-ceiling single stereo speaker features the latest stereo speaker technology that so that you can enjoy great sound with minimal installation. They give you the ability to listen to music throughout your home, even in bathrooms as they are moisture proof. Now you can listen to the same music in many rooms, where before it was practically impossible due to the impractical nature of having the speakers dotted around in each room.
- Bezel and grille design that clips magnetically into place, with the grille geometry being carefully optimized to ensure the perfect balance between sound and discreet appearance
- The HF is adjustable by + or – 3dB from a switch on the crossover
- Circular and square grille options are available to ensure the perfect match for each customer’s decor.
- Only 6.5″ in diameter, they are hardly visible in your home and take up virtually no space
- Less than 84 mm deep
- UL94 flame retardant materials
- Moisture proof
- Q Install speakers come carefully packaged with installation template and fitting instructions
Systemline S7 Local Input Module (LIM)
The S7 Local Input Module (LIM) is designed to connect a local audio source such as a TV within a zone to the centrally located NetAmp using a Cat5 or Cat6 data cable. The unit has connectivity for both a digital optical input and an analogue input, switching between the two automatically or manually to suit the application.
It comes with an IR receiver which can be used to operate the NetAmp using a remote control, such as SKY HD, Virgin Media or Humax YouView, which can be easily set up to control the TV as well as the NetAmp.
The LIM is compact in size and comes with two cable tie loops so that it can be attached to the back of a TV set. The LIM communicates with the NetAmp and can automatically select the local input on the presence of digital or analogue sound, with the user just switching on the source
Systemline S7 Keypad KPS11W White
The S7 KPS-11 keypad is a very cost effective in-wall keypad for simple control of the NetServer and NetAmp. It fits into a standard UK single 35mm back box and can be inserted into a 50x50mm Euro data fascia plate. It comes with a number of snap in buttons to reflect the desired functionality, the most popular being a selection of favourites stored on the server.
These buttons can be configured to switch the NetAmp on and select one of the stored favourites on the server from one simple button press, making it ideal for bathrooms or guest bedrooms. The keypad requires a single Cat5/6 cable connected to the keypad socket on the NetAmp, the keypad having punch down connectors. Up to 4 keypads can be daisy chained together in a single zone. The keypad also has an IR receiver which can be enabled in the NetAmp web page setup.
Systemline S7 10 Port USB HUB Mk2
The S7 10 port USB Hub allows you to connect 8 NetAmp zones (4 NetAmps) into one USB socket from the server. Up to three USB hubs can be used on a single server (24 zone version) to connect 12 NetAmps giving 24 zones.
Each hub has a power supply to ensure the very best USB performance in managing audio to 8 connected zones. Each USB socket has a blue LED indicating a good connection. It is made of strong but light weight metal, sprayed black to compliment the NetAmp, and can easily be attached to a vertical surface if needed.