Adastra RM240S 4-Zone 240w 100V Mixer Amplifier
A rack-mountable 5-channel mixer amplifier, tailored to commercial sound installations, that can either be used as a 100V line amplifier or a standard low-impedance amp. Versatile input options include XLR (with switchable phantom power), mic/line jack, and RCA line.
Features an inbuilt FM radio tuner, front-mounted SD and USB ports, and Bluetooth connectivity, all controlled via an integrated media player for hassle-free playback. A switchable voiceover feature automatically lowers the background music volume when a signal is detected via mic input 1 and rear panel 24V contacts can mute all except mic input 1 when triggered.
- XLR input with switchable +20V phantom power ideal for condenser microphones and paging microphones with chimes
- 2 x mic/line inputs, 2 x RCA line inputs, and 1 x RCA line output
- Switchable ‘voiceover’ feature
- Inbuilt media player with SD, USB and Bluetooth inputs and integrated FM radio tuner
- 100V line or 4-16 ohm speaker output
- 24V emergency mute contacts
- Editable Bluetooth ID for unique pairing