Audio Over IP receiver.
For audio reception through streaming using multicast through a local area network (LAN).
Selection of the audio channel and setting through the front keypad and remotely through a PC.
General use separate inputs and outputs.
Remote upgrading using software for PC, or locally using SD or USB.
- Mounts for 19″ rack assembly
- PC software with automatic detection of the AIP series devices connected to the local area network
- Audio channel creation
- Remote selection of the audio channel in each receiver
- Remote adjustment of the configuration parameters
- Scheduled and real-time messages
- Firmware upgrading
- 1 x 10/100 base T ethernet, RJ-45
- 4 separate programmable inputs for events activation through contact closure: message playback, alarms, switching on devices, etc., euroblock
- 1 USB port and SD card reader for software upgrading
- 1 aux, 2 x RCA 1 V
- 4 separate programmable outputs for opening and closing contacts, euroblock
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC, 16 W
- Dimensions: 337 x 44.5 x 240 mm depth. 1 U 19″ rack
- Weight:2.5 kg