Audio Over IP Transmitter.
Allows audio transmission through streaming using multicast through the local area network (LAN).
General purpose inputs and outputs.
Remote upgrading through PC software or locally through SD or USB.
- Mounts for assembly in 19″ rack
- PC software with automatic detection of the AIP series devices connected to the local area network
- Audio channel creation for distribution
- Remote selection of the audio channel in each receiver
- Remote adjustment of the configuration parameters
- Scheduled and real-time messages
- Firmware upgrading
- 1 aux, 2 x RCA and 3.5 mm stereo jack 1 V
- 4 separate programmable inputs for events activation through contact closure, euroblock
- USB port and SD card reader for software upgrading
- 1 ethernet 10/100 base T, RJ-45
- 4 separate programmable outputs for opening and closing contacts, euroblock
- 100-240 V AC, 16 W<
- Dimensions: 337 x 44.5 x 240 mm depth. 1 U 19″ rack
- Weight: 2.5 kg