RCF AM 1125 Mixer Amplifier
AM 1125 is a 120W mixer-amplifier having 4 audio inputs. Audio input 1 has Phantom power supply and get the priority over the other audio inputs through an external command or automatically thanks to the ‘VOX’ circuit. Dual RCA connectors can be used to link stereo (unbalanced) sound sources (e.g. CD – MP3 players, tuners, etc.).
The amplifier output is available either for low impedance loudspeakers (min. 4 O) or 100 – 70 V constant voltage line (for loudspeakers having 100 – 70 V transformers). It can also be powered by batteries (voltage: 24 V dc), in order to ensure its proper operation even when the mains supply is unavailable.
- 4 XLR input
- VOX facility and Phantom power supply on input 1
- DUCKING Control to adjust the Aux in level
- Audio output (with RCA connector) that sends the same signal routed to the internal amplifier
- Audio input (with RCA connector) to connect an external device directly to the internal power amplifier
- Amplifier output to loudspeakers, available as 100 / 70 V constant voltage line and Low impedance (min. 4ohm)