The PL6X is a ceiling speakers featuring elegant and innovative design that can be flush-mounted in false ceilings or panels.
Incorporating a 160 mm (6”) loudspeaker.
Both have a coaxial 25 mm (1”) tweeter placed on a bridge support.
The speakers are equipped with a line transformer that enables direct connection to constant voltage systems at 70 V or 100 V.
The multiple sockets on the transformer make it possible to select the output power from among several values.
Installation is quick and easy thanks to a special three-hook system that avoids the need for using screws and pallet or other attachment elements.Two way speaker system with dome tweeter recommended for speech and background-music reproduction
- Music power/RMS: 24/12W
- 6″ woofer with coaxial tweeter 1″
- Low impedance (8Ω) or 100V
- Built-in multi-tapped transformer for 100/70V constant voltage connection
- Three hooks mounting system (no screws or other attachment elements)
- Body in self-extinguishing (UL 94V-0) plastic and front metal grille RAL 9003 White
- IP 44 protection
- Type of speaker:Ceiling
- Frequency Response:70 Hz ÷ 20 kHz
- Max SPL @ 1m:106 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:100°
- Vertical coverage angle:100°
- Power Handling:12 W RMS
- Peak Power Handling:24 W PEAK
- System Sensitivity:92 dB
- Impedance:8 Ω
- Protections:IP 44
- Input connector:6 pin terminal block
- Constant voltage:100 V / 70 V
- Power Selection:12 – 6 – 3 W (100 V)
- Hardware:Plastic material
- Height:73 / 2.87 mm/inch
- Width:204 / 8.03 mm/inch
- Depth:204 / 8.03 mm/inch
- Net weight:1.28 / 2.82 kg/lbs
- Package height:110 / 4.33 mm/inch
- Package width:240 / 9.44 mm/inch
- Package depth:240 / 9.44 mm/inch
- Shipping weight:1.56 / 3.43 kg/lbs