The PL8X is a ceiling speakers featuring elegant and innovative design that can be flush-mounted in false ceilings or panels. Incorporating a 200 mm (8”) loudspeaker.
Both have a coaxial 25 mm (1”) tweeter placed on a bridge support.
The speakers are equipped with a line transformer that enables direct connection to constant voltage systems at 70 V or 100 V.
The multiple sockets on the transformer make it possible to select the output power from among several values.
Installation is quick and easy thanks to a special three-hook system that avoids the need for using screws and pallet or other attachment elements.
- Two way speaker system with dome tweeter recommended for hi level speech and background-music reproduction
- Music power/RMS: 40/20W
- 8″ woofer with coaxial tweeter
- Low impedance (8Ω) or 100V
- Built-in multi-tapped transformer for 100/70V constant voltage connection
- Body in self-extinguishing plastic (UL 94V-0) and front metal grille RAL 9003 White
- IP 44 protection
- Type of speaker:Ceiling
- Frequency Response:60 Hz ÷ 20 kHz
- Max SPL @ 1m:109 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:80°
- Vertical coverage angle:80°
- Power Handling:20 W RMS
- Peak Power Handling:40 W PEAK
- System Sensitivity:93 dB
- Impedance:8 Ω
- Protections:IP 44
- Input connector:6 pin terminal block
- Constant voltage:100 V / 70 V
- Power Selection:20 – 10 – 5 – 2.5 W (100 V)
- Hardware:Plastic material
- Height:88 / 3.46 mm/inch
- Width:247 / 9.72 mm/inch
- Depth:247 / 9.72 mm/inch
- Net weight:1.73 / 3.81 kg/lbs
- Package height:130 / 5.11 mm/inch
- Package width:280 / 11.02 mm/inch
- Package depth:280 / 11.02 mm/inch
- Shipping weight:2.08 / 4.58 kg/lbs