The Studiomaster Club XS16+ is an excellent PA mixer for big events. It contains a total of sixteen channels with twelve microphone inputs and two stereo inputs. Each channel has 16 DSP effects that are used to change the sound, as well as three-band EQ settings. The mixer has Bluetooth functionality as well as an MP3 player for music playback. These characteristics make this mixer ideal for DJs, live bands, and venue owners to utilise for public announcements and music performances.
This mixer's twelve XLR microphone inputs make it perfect for use with a PA system. Hand-held microphones can be added for singing, and DJs can also use them to address their crowd. Condenser microphones can also be connected to amplify live drum kits or guitars thanks to the switchable +48V phantom power.
16 DSP effects are provided that can alter and enhance the sound output of each channel. Reverb, delay, chorus, and flange effects are among the effects available, letting you tailor thesound to your requirements. For example, if you wish to utilise a mic for singing performances or karaoke, the reverb effect is ideal for creating a fuller sound.
Each channel also has a gain control and a volume fader, allowing you to mix the various inputs. You can also modify the compression of any mic or audio device connected to the music mixer, enabling you to alter the audio so that it either stands out more or blends in better. To fine-tune your sound, utilise the three-band EQ to adjust the bass, mid, and treble of each input.
This microphone mixer has an inbuilt Bluetooth receiver, allowing you to play music wirelessly from your paired smart device. Alternatively, you can use the mixer's integrated MP3 player to play a tracklist stored on your USB stick or SD card. These audio playing options are ideal for supplying artists with background tracks and for playing music in between live sets.
- This mixing console has sixteen input channels and is excellent for DJs and live performers to utilise in music venues
- This console has twelve XLR microphone inputs, making it ideal for live music as well as vocal announcements
- Chorus, delay, reverb and flange effects are among the 16 DSP effects that can be applied to each of the channels
- Each channel includes its own gain and volume controls, as well as a three-band EQ for bass, treble and middle
- The built-in Bluetooth receiver and MP3 player enable music playback for backing tracks and background audio
- 2 year extended warranty