Amate HD800 Stereo Power Amplifier
- Free Shipping
Amate Audio HD800 - 2 x 400W Amplifier
The HD800 is a Class AB amplifier with 400 + 400 W @ Stereo 4O power output in a 19’’/2U format, ideal for use in fixed installations.
HD800 incorporates the soft-start circuit with gradual volume increase, clip limiters and special protection features such as temperature control, overcurrent, DC output and anti-short circuit on the outputs.
The whole HD series is based on our proven High Dynamic Power technology, which means higher efficiency in the ratio of power output versus energy consumed.
High dynamic Class H amplifiers.
Linear power supply.
High reliability, best for installation.
2 U 19” rack.Soft Start.
Balanced XLR inputs.
Speakon and binding post outputs.
Bridge mode/Parallel switch.
2 Ω stable. Forced cooling. Protections:
DC, Short Circuit, Temperature, Breaker.
- Voltage Gain 32 dB
- Input Sensitivity 1 V
- Input Impedance 20 kO
- Slew Rate +/-12 V/µs
- Output Power (1 kHz – 0,1% THD) (1)
- Stereo 8Ω 230 + 230 W
- Stereo 4Ω 400 + 400 W
- Stereo 2Ω 550 + 550 W (2)
- Bridge 8Ω 800 W
- Bridge 4Ω 1100 W (2)
- Average Current draw (3) 3 A @ 230 V AC
- Frequency Response 20 Hz – 20 kHz (0/-1 dB)
- Damping Factor (1 kHz @ 8 O) 280
- Crosstalk 60 dB
- S/N Ratio (A-weighted) 102 dB (A)
- Mains 220 – 240 V AC- 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 88 x 482 x 420 mm
- Weight 14 kg