2-Zone Wall Mount Speaker System – 8 x 3″ White Speakers
2-Zone commercial 100v line installation wall mount speaker system including bluetooth mixer amplifier and speaker cable. This pre-configured background music PA system is an ideal solution for all commercial installations including restaurants, bars, pubs, cafes, shops, stores, warehouses and offices. .
This system contains two wall mountable volume attenuators. These volume controls can be located next to the mixer amplifier or locally in each zone. More attenuators can be added to create more volume controllable zones.
Also included is a variety of music sources to choose from, such as Bluetooth connectivity, MP3 player with USB and SD slot, RCA line inputs. Also included are microphone inputs for making announcements.
Installation is extremely simple, however our technical team is always available for free telephone support during your installation. We can also supply wiring and speaker placement diagrams where needed, all we need is a floor plan. For more information call 020 3326 0903 and speak to our technical support team.
- 8 x BC30V 3″ White Wall Mount Speakers
- 1 x Power Dynamics PRM120 Mixer Amplifier
- 2 x Adastra 100v Volume Attenuators
- 1 x 100m Speaker Cable (2x075mm)
- Simple Installation (including free telephone support)
- Wall Mount speakers including brackets
- Wall mountable volume controls
- Bluetooth, USB, SD, MP3 Player
- Microphone and RCA Line Inputs
- Built-in Equalizer on MP3 player
- IR-remote control
- Bass and Treble control
- Includes 100m of Speaker Cable
Power Dynamics BC30V 3″ White Wall Speakers Pair – IPX5
The Power Dynamics high quality BC Series offers both 100V line and 8 ohm system compatibility with easy rotary switch power tap selection. All models are IPX5 rated for outdoor applications. The grilles and brackets are constructed from marine grade aluminium and painted with long lasting industrial strength powder coat to withstand harsh environments. Ideal for outdoor events, swimming pools, terraces, garden areas and marine or boat use.
- High power output
- Weatherproof IPX5
- Suitable for In- and Outdoor use
- 2 way speaker system with crosssover network
- Aluminum Grill and Mounting bracket
- Supplied per pair
- Adjustable rotary switch for 100V or 8 Ohm operation
Power Dynamics PRM120 100V 5-Channel Mixer Amplifier
The PRM series is a series rack-mountable amplifiers that can either be used as 100V amplifier or as a standard low-impedance amplifier. These amplifiers are equipped with BT receiver and USB/SD ports for MP3 playback including a bright LCD display with ID3 Tag.
All PRM amplifiers are also provided with a switchable XLR input with 24V Phantom Power especially for paging and condenser microphones. Especially designed for applications such as paging announcements intercommunications background music broadcasting in industrial plants etc.
- 120W 100V 6-Channel mixer amplifier
- MP3 Player with USB/SD slots
- Using BT wireless technology for audio streaming
- LCD control panel with ID3 tag
- 2x Mic/line inputs 6.3mm Jack 2x RCA line inputs and 1x RCA line output
- 2x XLR microphone inputs with switchable phantom power (24V) and VOX priority
- 100V or 8 Ohm speaker output
- Bass and treble controls
- 19 inch Rack mountable (2U)
- Emergency operation by 24V battery (not supplied)
- Protections: Overheat short circuit and power on delay
- Emergency mute input
- Including remote control
PD Connex Speaker Cable – 0.75mm White 100m Reel
Flexible standard speaker cable with polarity line indicator. Supplied on reels of 100m.
Adastra 100v Line Volume Control Attenuator 50W
The 100v line volume control attenuator from Adastra allows the user to control the volume of your 100v line system. Contained in a plastic surface mount back box, the stylish ABS faceplate is fitted with a matching plastic knob for adjusting the volume. Each attenuator is fitted with a relay for un-muting output remotely from a fire alarm panel. If you have multiple attenuators, you can independently control the volume of two separate zones of your PA system: so long as the total wattage of the speakers equals or is less than 50W, you can control the volume of the speakers.
- Attenuation in 10 steps: 8x 3dB and 2x 6dB steps
- 24V relay fitted for remote fire alarm un-muting
- Use with 100v line systems