Including the PRM120 power amplifier, this wall mounted music system allows for wireless audio streaming via Bluetooth. Simply set the amplifier to Bluetooth mode using the mode selector button and then you can pair an enabled device such as a smartphone or tablet to wirelessly stream music from websites and applications. This is great for a warehouse environment, as anyone can easily pair their device to the system and play any music they like.
Also featuring an integrated MP3 player with USB and SD ports, the PRM120 offers multiple ways to stream audio. By connecting a USB stick or SD card to the corresponding input on the amplifier, any saved MP3 files will be played in the order that they’re saved, ideal if you have a set playlist that you need to play in a setting like a shop floor.
The BC50V is the perfect wall mounted sound system to use in a commercial environment looking to complement the ambience with high-quality background sound. Its inbuilt crossover function correctly distributes bass and treble to the featured polypropylene woofer and tweeter for a great blend of its full-range frequency response.
Creating a multi zone sound system with these speakers is achievable due to its multiple power taps and 100V transformer, allowing it to work in conjunction with other speakers and volume attenuators. Furthermore, it has an IP56 rating for use indoors and outdoors, which makes it ideal for use in multi-zone applications where users want audio in garden terraces as well as inside restaurants, for example.
Including the PDVC100 volume attenuator controls, you can adjust the volume level of each zone separately within this background music system. By connecting from the speaker output on the amplifier to each attenuator, you can then connect 3 speakers to each box in order to control them independently. The PDVC100 attenuators have a stylish chrome finish with a rotary volume dial, providing a modern finish and simple-to-use functionality.
Installing a wall mounted music system in any commercial environment will create immersive, background sound for an enjoyable atmosphere, especially for shop floors and restaurants. The included wall speakers incorporate the perfect blend of bass and treble that is ideal for background music performance.
Creating an output tone to suit your preference and to sit well in the mix of the natural acoustics of the location is easy with the bass and treble controls on the PRM120 amplifier. The different zones of this background music system can be adjusted individually by using the attenuators in line with the evenly distributed speakers. The eleven-click rotary dial allows different levels of volume to each set of speakers and even offers muting to stop any output from one zone in particular.
- 4x PD BC50V 5.25” White Wall Speakers
- 1x PD PRM120 6 Channel Mixer Amplifier
- 2x PD PDVC100 100V Line Volume Attenuators
- 100m PD Speaker Cable
- Trapezoid shaped speakers can be placed in the corners of a room, included pivotal bracket allows horizontal/vertical alignment
- IP56 rated speakers can be used indoors and outdoors, perfect for venues with garden terraces
- Connect the PDVC100 volume controllers between the amplifier and the speakers to have individual control of each zone’s volume level
- Wirelessly connect your smartphone or tablet to the amplifier via Bluetooth to stream music from websites and applications
- Inbuilt MP3 player with USB and SD card input slots for reading audio files from inserted devices with stored playlists/music libraries
- 7.5W, 15W and 30W power tapping functions and inbuilt 100V transformer make the speakers usable in 100V line system to create a multi zone music system
- BC50V speakers feature a polypropylene woofer and silk dome tweeter that output a perfectly balanced mix of bass and treble
- Crossover function correctly distributes frequencies to the components for a clear audio performance
- Adjustable levels of bass and treble to set the preferred tone, ensuring your can hear all aspects of music played
- 11-click rotary dial attenuator for raising/lowering volume and completely mute zones
- Six channel amplifier featuring XLR mic inputs, 6.3mm jack sockets and stereo RCA line-ins to use external audio devices, like laptops and DVD/CD players
- Switchable jack sockets to connect either microphones or audio equipment
- VOX feature is perfect for shop floor tannoy announcements, where the microphone doesn’t output any sound until spoken into
- Phantom power can be enabled to use condenser microphones
- LCD display screen with IG3 track information (artist name/track title/track length)
- 2 year extended warranty