4-Zone Column Speaker System – 8 x Speakers
The OCS3 column speaker system features three dynamic drivers that produce a full frequency range for total clarity in the audio. These tall, heavy-duty column loudspeakers are IPX4 rated, preventing damage from water splashes, so that they can be used outside. With supplied mounting brackets, they can be fitted to a wall easily where they will provide a large projection of sound.
Fitted with a 100V transformer, they can be used in a multi-zone system, which is perfect for commercial venues, like bars with garden terraces. They also have 7.5W, 15W and 30W power taps for working in conjunction with other speakers in a system or attenuators.
Including the PDVC100 volume attenuator controls, you can adjust the volume level of each zone separately within this commercial audio system. By connecting from the speaker output on the amplifier to each attenuator, you can then connect 3 speakers to each box in order to control them independently. The PDVC100 attenuators have a stylish chrome finish with a rotary volume dial, providing a modern finish and simple-to-use functionality.
This public address system amplifier features six input channels with individual level controls as well as an enabled Bluetooth module and an integrated MP3 player. The two XLR microphone inputs have optional phantom power available so that you can use condenser microphones alongside the system, allowing you to make shop floor announcements.
Additionally, you can achieve instant playback of MP3-formatted setlists stored on a USB stick or SD cards by inserting them into the corresponding slots, where music will play continuously. The Bluetooth feature allows you to wirelessly pair a smartphone or tablet to stream music from websites and applications.
This is the perfect unit for multi-zone system purposes with four separate outputs for separate zones. The rear of the amplifier is fitted with screw terminals for each individual zone for easy setup. With on/off zone selector buttons, there is the option to address all at once or only specific ones, which is the perfect feature for venues such as restaurants as you can turn off the speaker outputs for outside when no one is out there.
- 8x PD OCS3 White Outdoor Column Speakers
- 1x PD PRM360 6 Channel Mixer Amplifier
- 4x PD PDVC100 100V Volume Attenuator
- 2x PD Open-wire speaker cable reel 100m
- Column speaker system that can be installed inside and outside due to the aluminium frame that makes it IPX4 rated to withstand water splashes
- Tall, heavy-duty speaker with protective speaker grille guaranteeing longevity and durability
- OCS3 features three dynamic woofer-drivers with full range frequency response for total clarity and definition in the output
- Metal mounting brackets supplied so that they can be fit onto a wall
- 100V transformer and 7.5W/15W/30W power taps make it usable with other speakers and volume attenuators to provide sound in multiple zones
- Bass and treble dials allow you to create a preferred output tone for the best sounding music and vocal performance
- Amplifier has four mode selector buttons so that you can activate/deactivate different zones separately or output to all at once
- Attenuators control each zone’s volume individually with a rotary dial that has 10 clicks of volume and a muting option
- Wall-mountable volume controller with modern, chrome finish
- Bluetooth enabled amplifier to wirelessly pair a smartphone or tablet for streaming music from websites and applications
- Built-in MP3 player allows constant playback of audio files from inserted USB sticks and SD cards into the corresponding slots
- Two XLR microphone channels with an optional onboard phantom power so that condenser microphones can be used with the system
- Two switchable 6.3mm jack inputs for connecting microphones or additional audio equipment
- Voice-over priority (VOX) feature can be used so that, when speaking over the system, any music played will be muted
- Multiple RCA inputs and one stereo RCA output
- Specific zone output terminals for easy system setup process
- 2 year extended warranty