4-Zone Matrix PA System – 8 x 5″ Professional White Wall Speakers
4- Zone Matrix 100v line professional wall mount speakers system, including 4-Zone Matrix amplifier and speaker cable. This pre-configured background music PA system is an ideal solution for all commercial installations including restaurants, bars, pubs, cafes, shops, stores, warehouses and offices.
The 4-Zone matrix amplifier allows volume control of each zone as well as being able to play different music sources in each zone. For example, you could have a DAB radio playing in Zone 1, CD player in Zone 2, TV in Zone 3 and tablet playing Spotify in Zone 4. Simple to use with easy to configure volume and paging controls on the front face of the amplifier.
The Power Dynamics BD50 wall mount speakers are a stylish installation wall mount speaker, with a high end two-way system, (1” silk-dome tweeter and a polypropylene bass/midrange driver). The low-frequency output is bolstered by the use of a rear-mounted bass radiator Also being IPX5 waterproof rated, they are suitable for outdoor installation.
Installation is extremely simple, however our technical team is always available for free telephone support during your installation. We can also supply wiring and speaker placement diagrams where needed, all we need is a floor plan. For more information call 020 3326 0903 and speak to our technical support team.
- 8 x BD50TW 5″ White Wall Mount Speakers
- 1 x Monacor PA-12040 4-Zone Matrix Amplifier
- 1 x 100m Speaker Cable (2×1.5mm)
- Simple Installation (including free telephone support)
- 4-Zone Volume Control
- Play different music in each zone
- Microphone inputs for making announcements
- High Powered two way wall speaker with mounting bracket
- Mic and RCA Line Inputs
- High powered amplifier (480w total)
- Bass and Treble control
- Includes 100m of Speaker Cable
Power Dynamics BD50TW Wall Mount Indoor / Outdoor Speaker IPX5 100V
The BD Indoor/Outdoor Speaker Series are engineered and tuned to offer weatherproof construction, excellent sound quality and supreme flexibility. This Series speakers is featured with a high end two-way system a 1″ silk-dome tweeter and a polypropylene 5″ bass/midrange driver. The low-frequency output is bolstered by the use of a rear-mounted bass radiator. These enclosures are ideal for outdoor events, swimming pools, garden areas and marine or boat use.
Adjustable between 70V, 100V tappings or 8 Ohm operation via rotary switch. You can mount the speakers to the wall horizontally or vertically with the included mounting kit.
- Weather resistant ABS plastic enclosure and aluminium grill
- UV Protected housing
- Tweeter: 1″ Silk Soft Dome
- Woofer: 5″ Polypropylene mid/low driver
- Bass Radiator├é┬á
- 70V/100V multi-tap transformer or 8Ohm
- Horizontal or Vertical mounting
- Weather Proof: IPX5 for Indoor/outdoor use
- Including Metal Bracket
- Supplied per piece
Monacor PA-12040 Matrix Amplifier 4-Zone
Monacor have made a name for themselves as reliable suppliers of high quality audio goods with each of their products holding their own in terms of fantastic quality and clear clarity. Having more than proven their worth within the industry, thanks to highly professional German design and engineering, each of Monacor’s products are built on efficiency and reliability for high quality PA & background music systems for PA, 100V line, schools, sports halls & gyms, shops, warehouses & factories, churches & chapels, restaurants & hotels and more without feigning in quality of sound. Monacors products provide nothing but the best for your commercial audio application solutions and guarantee top quality performance after every use.
Just how do 100 Volt Line systems work? Multiple speakers can be connected to the supplied amplifier, how many you can connect will depend on the power output of the amplifier and the power / setting of the speakers used. The total amount of speakers used can not go above the power of the amplifier. The best way to explain the speaker / amp configuration of these systems is to example an equation:
1x Amplifier = 100 Watts – 16x Speakers @ 6 Watt Tap Setting = 96 Watts
1x Amplifier = 100 Watts – 33x Speakers @ 3 Watt Tap Setting = 99 Watts
This hefty PA amplifier is perfect for a variety of PA-based applications. If you’re in need of a sturdy, resilient and powerful amplifier for commercial use with 100v line background music systems for your warehouse/factory, church/chapel, restaurant/bar, retail outlet, sports hall, gym, school or any other occasion that calls for a widespread PA or background sound system, look no further than this fantastic unit! So, why not order today and experience this fantastic product yourself with a little help from us here, at Electromarket.
- 4 x 120 W (PA-12040)
- 4 x 40 W (PA-4040)
- 100 V and 4/8 Ω operation
- Perfect utilisation of the capacity and reliable protection of the connected speakers due to an integrated limiter
- 3 inputs microphone/line via comb. jacks
- 2 inputs line stereo via RCA jacks
- Each input channel with gain control, 2-way tone control, channel mute switch and zone routing switch
- Microphone inputs with +46 V phantom power, can be switched on additionally as desired
- Priority function for channel 1, switchable
- Independent paging input, can be routed to all zones
- 4 zone outputs, can be controlled individually
- Zone and monitor line outputs for additional amplifiers or recorders
- Connection for monitor speakers
- Level control via VU meters for zone and monitor
- Adjustable headphone output
- Fan cooling
- 230 V mains operation
PD Connex Speaker Cable – 1.5mm White 100m Reel
Flexible heavy duty speaker cable with polarity line indicator. Supplied on reels of 100m.