6 x 4″ Black Outdoor Music System With Paging Mic & DAB Radio
This outdoor music system has Bluetooth capabilities due to the included PDC40 media player with onboard DAB and FM radio tuning abilities. Wirelessly stream any audio you want by pairing your smartphone to the built-in Bluetooth receiver. Doing this gives you instant access to a whole catalogue of music available on websites and applications. Alternatively, the DAB/FM function allows you to digitally tune into radio stations for suitable background audio, such as listening along to live sports events or news reports in venues like cafes and bars.
Furthermore, the MA-245 PA amplifier is an essential element in this weatherproof outdoor PA system, with specific 100V line system output terminals. Pairing this unit with the SONORA-4TN speakers allows you to have speakers installed throughout a large space for a wider sound distribution for total coverage, as well as the ability to have speakers inside and outside at the same time.
This five-channel amp is also compatible with a range of devices and microphones for PA and background music purposes. The four switchable channels can connect devices through the XLR and 6.3mm jack sockets. It also offers an adjustable talkover priority, which mutes or lowers the volume of music as you make announcements, making the MA-245 especially useful in places like warehouses and shop floors in order to make clear tannoy announcements.
The SONORA-4TN outdoor speaker system is constructed particularly for permanent outdoor installation with a fitted waterproof aluminium grille to protect it from harsh weather conditions, such as rainfall. Their black plastic speaker encasing offers a modern aesthetic that blends into any venue’s surroundings for discrete placement. Housed in the durable frame is a four-inch woofer and half-inch tweeter that deliver a defined sound performance.
Moreover, the bundle includes the TM370 from Power Dynamics, a push-to-talk paging microphone that automatically plays a pre-announcement chime. This pairs well with the featured talkover priority as it ensures your announcements in a commercial environment are clearly heard and can be done in a professional manner. Both the microphone’s volume and the chime volume can be adjusted to your liking with the control dial.
This outdoor music system is capable of producing enjoyable background audio and professional shop floor announcements, with the inclusion of the PA microphone and the adjustable talkover priority. The waterproof speakers can be set up throughout a large space in a 100V line system, offering high definition sound production that complements the atmosphere of both the inside and outside areas of your venue.
- 6x Fonestar SONORA-4TN Black Outdoor Speakers
- 1x Fonestar MA-245 PA Amplifier
- 1x PD PDC40 Bluetooth DAB/FM Media Player
- 1x PD TM370 Paging Microphone
- 1x PD Open-wire Speaker Cable Reel 50m
- Outdoor music system can be installed in a 100V line system for speakers inside and outside at the same time with synchronised performance throughout the venue
- SONORA-4TNs have multiple power taps and a 100V transformer to use them inline with other speakers
- IP66 rated speakers are constructed with high-quality components and fitted with a waterproof aluminium grille to prevent water damage
- Two-way speakers feature a 4″ woofer and ½” tweeter to distribute midbass and high frequencies for defined sound output, adjustable EQ controls on the MA-245 amp
- Wirelessly connect your smartphone or tablet to the PDC40 media player’s inbuilt Bluetooth receiver in order to stream audio from websites and applications
- FM/DAB radio tuning feature that digitally tunes into local radio broadcasts, tuning dial for easily switch between different stations
- Audio files stored on USB sticks can be automatically played when connected to the PDC40’s integrated USB reader
- Five channel amplifier consists of four switchable line-ins, for connecting microphone or audio equipment, and one phono RCA input
- Onboard 24V phantom power, TM370 condenser microphone can be connected via the balanced XLR output for secure signal stability
- Talkover priority with adjustable volume dial to select how much you want to lower the music while you talk through the system
- Weatherproof treated wall brackets supplied can be pivoted to face the speaker into a larger space for optimised sound dispersion and coverage
- Push-to-talk PA microphone plays an automatic pre-announcement chime, with adjustable volumes to both the chime and the microphone
- 2 year extended warranty