Four QI65C speakers, a Systemline E50 amplifier, and a speaker selector make up this complete Bluetooth ceiling speaker system. The speakers are divided into two pairs so that they can be set up in different rooms. As they have a flame-retardant design to shield them from the heat, one of these rooms can be the kitchen. Using the speaker selector, you can play both speaker zones concurrently or each one separately. The user-friendly touch panel amplifier allows you to control the output of each zone, making this system ideal for home usage.
This set includes four Q Acoustics QI65C ceiling speakers. These come in two pairs and are intended to be installed in two adjacent rooms in your house. With their white grilles and flush-fitting designs, all four of them seamlessly integrate into the ceiling. Thanks to their UL94-rated flame retardancy, which protects them from excessive heat, they can be fitted in any part of your home including the kitchen.
Both of the QI65Cs in this home ceiling speaker system feature a coaxial driver configuration. For handling high-end frequencies, each speaker has a separate 0.75" tweeter, and a 6.5" woofer for bass. This guarantees a full-range audio, giving the essential clarity in the high-end for spoken audio like the radio or a podcast as well as a well-rounded bass response for listening to music. Therefore, these speakers are ideal for playing any kind of audio in your home.
This ceiling speaker system comes with a black E50 amplifier to regulate the output. You can connect your smartphone or tablet with the Bluetooth receiver on this to play any audio over the speakers. An AUX connector is also available for a wired connection to a laptop, CD player or radio. Using the touch panel, you can alter the output, or you can use the gesture control by waving your hand over the amplifier to change the volume or skip songs. Since you don't even need to touch the amplifier, this is especially helpful if you have uncleanhands from cooking or cleaning around the house.
A speaker selector also comes in this ceiling speaker kit. This is wall-mounted, like the E50 amplifier, and regulates which speaker zones are active. Both the 'A' and 'B' buttons may be used simultaneously to listen in both zones, or either can be activated separately.
- 1x Systemline E50 Black Wall Mounted Bluetooth Amplifier
- 2x Q Acoustics QI65C Ceiling Speakers Pair (4 Speakers Total)
- 1x Power Dynamics PDWS2 In-Wall Speaker Selector
- 2x Power Dynamics 10m Speaker Cable 0.75mm2
- Four speakers, a touch panel amplifier, and a speaker switch make up this complete home ceiling speaker system
- The four in-ceiling speakers supplied are divided between two rooms, and are UL94 flame-retardant to allow for kitchen usage
- To give a full-range sound output, each speaker has a coaxial design with independent woofer and tweeter drivers
- The touch screen on the in-wall amplifier is used to control the output, and it also has a gesture control feature
- There is a speaker selector supplied so that you can play audio in each zone separately or in both simultaneously
- 2 year extended warranty