Click & Collect
Our free Click & Collect service is available from Audio Installations at our West Thurrock Essex branch, allowing you to order online and pick up your items quickly as 15 minutes later.
Placing your order
You can place a Click & Collect order both through our website or on the phone.
Placing an order on our website:
1) Choose the items you want to buy and head to checkout
2) When selecting a shipping method, choose 'Click & Collect'
3) Input the full name of the person collecting your order
3) Carefully read our terms and conditions, otherwise, your order may not be able to be collected!
4) Checkout as usual, your order will be ready to pick up from our West Thurrock branch anywhere from 15 minutes later
Picking up my order
The process for picking up your order with Audio Installations could not be any easier, it's as simple as 1-2-3.
1) Head to the "Customer Entrance" at our collection address and press the bell for assistance. We've got an allocated customer parking space just to the side of the building.
2) Supply your order number and government-issued ID to one of our team members. Your name and photo will be checked against the customer name/nominated person, with a copy of this ID being taken.
3) Success, take away your goods. Always make sure you've measured your car boot or backpack before placing a Click & Collect order, otherwise, we may need to reschedule a home delivery.
Things to know
- You can nominate someone else to collect the order
- Person collecting must bring their own government-issued ID
- Valid photographic ID: drivers licence, passport or ID card
- A copy of the ID will be taken on collection
- Only the customer/nominated person can collect the order with valid ID
- Nearest collection: West Thurrock, Essex, RM20 3XD
Frequently Asked Questions
Our customer collection address is Unit C7, J31 Park, Motherwell Way, West Thurrock, Essex, RM20 3XD, UK.
We're situated a few minutes from Lakeside Shopping Centre on the J31 Park industrial park. Conveniently located just a few minutes drive from the QE2 Dartford Crossing, we are a 5-minute drive from both the M25 and A13. You can reach us easily by car, alternatively, we're also accessible by bus or train from Chafford Hundred Train Station which is directly linked to the Lakeside Shopping Centre.
|Monday||08:00 - 22:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 22:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 22:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 22:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 22:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 18:00|
Please note if your order is placed within 15 minutes of our closing time, your order will be ready 15 minutes after opening on the next working day.
We accept all UK-government issued/certified photographic passports, drivers licence or ID cards. We do not accept debit/credit cards as a form of ID, nor a named letter. You must have valid photographic ID to collect your order, otherwise, we will not be able to allow you to collect the order.
You can cancel your Click & Collect order by contacting our team. You can also modify your order to be delivered if you've decided that you're unable to pick up the order from our address, simply reach out to our team and we'll be happy to resolve any issues. Please note, there may be an additional charge for delivery depending on order amount and address (this will be the same amount as if you choose a delivery option at the checkout).
Your order will be ready for pick-up anywhere from 15 minutes after you've purchased the item(s) on our website. Please note: other than our order confirmation email, we do not send out a further email to let you know that this is ready.
Yes! We've built this in to our checkout to allow you to nominate a different person to pick-up, simply input their name into the 'Full name of person collecting' field within the checkout. If you've decided you're unable to collect your order and would like someone else to collect, we will need to cancel and refund your original order and then place a new order to prevent fraud, please reach out to our customer service team.
We'll hold your order for up to 7 days, after which we reserve the right to cancel the order and refund via the original payment method.