This commercial wall speaker system from Amate includes six G7 speakers, two passive subwoofers and a triphonic amplifier. The amplifier includes independent outputs for the speakers and subwoofers, allowing for more efficient power distribution and better audio quality. It also has an eco-mode that turns the system off automatically when there is no signal input. The six speakers provide excellent sound throughout a wide frequency range, with the subwoofers giving a strong bass response, making them suitable for foreground usage in nightclubs and bars.
This commercial audio system's amplifier is triphonic, which means it has separate outputs for speakers and subwoofers. This guarantees optimal sound quality by allowing for efficient power management and a balanced signal dispersion. This amplifier's high-power output makes it ideal for playing music in pubs and nightclubs.
The amplifier also has an eco-mode that switches the system off when there is no signal input. Also, when a signal is received from your connected mixer or laptop, the amp immediately switches the system back on. This is a very useful function for bar or pubs sound systems since it eliminates the need to remember to switch the amp on and off when not in use, allowing it to be kept out of sight if required.
Six G7 speakers are supplied in this restaurant sound system. These speakers feature a two-way design with neodymium tweeters and 6.5" woofers that can precisely reproduce a wide range of frequencies. The carbon fibre cones are a sturdy and strong material that enables the speakers to be pushed to their maximum volume without distorting.
This bundle includes two subwoofers to improve the sound system's bass response. They both offer 1000W power and a very strong bass output, with a 126dB continuous volume. This ensures that, despite their compact storage size, they are strong enough to be used in medium to big venues.
- 1x AmateTPD Triphonic Amplifier with DSP
- 6x Amate G7 Black 6.5" Two-way Passive Speakers
- 2x Amate N-12WP Passive Subwoofers
- Audio system for foreground use made up of six speakers, two subwoofers and an amplifier
- Triphonic design of the amplifier means there are distinct outputs for the speakers and subwoofers for improved power distribution
- The system is automatically turned on/off with signal detecting eco mode feature on the amplifier
- Two-way speakers produce an excellent rich sound thanks to their 6.5-inch woofers and neodymium tweeters
- Passive black subwoofers add a great bass sound, with a continuous volume of 126dB making them suitable for medium to large rooms
- 2 year extended warranty