This in-ceiling smart speaker system is suitable for supplying audio in up to eight separate rooms at the same time. This WiFi ceiling speaker system comes with everything needed to install it, including 8 smart amplifiers, 16 speakers, 16 ceiling speaker fire hoods, and two 100m reels of speaker wire.
Eight Fonestar WA-225W smart amplifiers are included in this ceiling speaker fire hood system. These use WiFi and link to your home network, allowing you to manage them from a smart device on the same network. Once powered on and linked with your WiFi, you can use compatible apps on your smart device to wirelessly send different audio signals to each amplifier at varying volume levels.
The QI65C speakers in this in-ceiling smart speaker system produce high-fidelity audio with a full-range frequency response to capture all elements of the audio. Each unit's 6.5-inch dynamic woofer and swivel tweeter produce an optimum combination of midbass and treble, and the included adjustable crossover allows you to increase or decrease the output by three decibels.
The moisture-proof speakers can be used in kitchens and feature a magnetic grille that protects against moisture damage. Installing them in any living space or room, such as a kitchen, is simple, and they serve as an ideal option for home theatres and listening to music/movies as you cook and clean.
This kit includes the HOODY 7 ceiling speaker fire hoods, which are to be placed above each speaker in the ceiling to prevent the spread of fire. They can be installed in a variety of ceiling types such as suspended or plasterboard, making them highly versatile to be used in different homes.
- 8x Fonestar WA-225W WiFi Amplifiers
- 16x Q Acoustics QI65C Ceiling Speakers
- 16x HOODY 7 Ceiling Speaker Fire Hoods
- 2x PD Connex 2-Core Copper Speaker Cable Reels 100m
- 8-zone ceiling speaker system
- WiFi connectivity to stream audio wirelessly in multiple rooms
- Coaxial 2-way ceiling speaker design with swivel tweeters
- Magnetically fitted steel mesh grilles
- Included fire hoods to reduce the spread of fire
- Free setup advice via telephone or email
- 2-Year extended warranty