This wall mounted sound system has all the necessary functions and features to provide background sound in any commercial environment. Delivering high-quality sound and versatile uses, this bundle compliments the atmosphere of your venue and gives you the ability to play any music you want from various input options.
For outdoor music system purposes, the SONORA-4TN speakers are a perfect addition in this bundle. With an IP66 rating, they are suitable for permanent indoor and outdoor installation, due to their weatherproof treated aluminium grille and sleek, black plastic speaker enclosure that blends into any venue’s aesthetic.
Their polypropylene woofer and ½-inch tweeter provide an excellent mix of midbass and higher-frequencies for a clear sound performance. Featuring multiple power taps and a 100V transformer, they can be used in a 100V line system arrangement of varying sizes to provide a large coverage of sound in a range of venues.
The TM370 from Power Dynamics is a high-quality condenser microphone, suitable for public address through 100V line systems in commercial settings. Operating on a push-to-talk function, a pre-announcement chime will go off before you begin to talk. The volume level for both the mic and the chime is adjustable to your liking. Connect the paging microphone to an amplifier with the balanced XLR output, which guarantees a more stable signal strength.
This commercial audio system amplifier features six input channels with individual level controls as well as a Bluetooth module and integrated MP3 player. The two XLR microphone inputs have optional phantom power available so that you can use condenser microphones alongside the system, allowing you to make shop floor announcements.
Additionally, you can achieve instant playback of MP3-formatted setlists stored on a USB stick or SD cards by inserting them into the corresponding slots, where music will play continuously. The Bluetooth feature allows you towirelessly pair a smartphone or tablet to stream music from websites and applications.
This is the perfect unit for multi-zone system purposes with four separate outputs for individual zones. The rear of the amplifier is fitted with a screw terminal for each individual zone for easy setup. With on/off zone selector buttons, there is the option to address all at once or only specific ones, which is the perfect feature for venues such as restaurants as you can turn off the speaker outputs for outside when no one is out there.
- 8x Fonestar SONORA-4TN Black Wall Speakers
- 1x PD PRM360 4-Zone Amplifier
- 1x PD TM370 Condenser PA Microphone
- 1x Copper Speaker Cable Reel 100m
- Wall mounted sound system has an easy installation process due to the pivotal brackets supplied that can angle where the speaker faces for optimised sound distribution
- Full-range speakers featuring a dynamic 4" woofer and ½" tweeter, adjust the bass and treble presence with the PRM360’s EQ control
- IP66 rated speakers can be installed outside due to the fitted waterproof grille and durable speaker frame that prevents damage from heavy rainfall
- Amplifier with built-in Bluetooth receiver allowing you to wirelessly pair a smart device for streaming various audio from different websites and applications
- Integrated MP3 media player automatically plays digital audio files stored on USB sticks and SD cards that can be connected to the corresponding ports
- Four speaker zones can be set up by connecting the SONORA speakers to the zone-specific output terminals
- 5 selector buttons to choose the specific zones you want to have in use or to turn all on at once
- Two XLR microphone channels with 24V phantom power that can be turned on/off
- Optional talkover priority (VOX) mutes music while you use a connected microphone through input channels 1 and 2, works well with the TM370’s pre-announcement chime
- Switchable 6.3mm jack line-ins to use microphones or additional equipment for a source of audio input
- RCA phono inputs to connect devices such as CD/DVD players as well as some compatible TVs, one RCA output
- Push-to-talk condenser microphone with red LED ring that lights up when in use
- Connect the TM370 to the system with the balanced XLR output and a 6.3mm jack line-out
- 2 year extended warranty