This set of eight 30W active Fonestar network speakers enables you to create a multi-zone audio over IP system. Each speaker is powered by an Ethernet connection, and connects to your IP system, allowing you to broadcast audio across your network. These speakers are ideal for commercial locations, such as shopping centres, schools, and supermarkets. They provide high-quality sound reproduction and can be connected to a passive speaker to enhance the audio output.
These speakers are a great option for both music playback and public announcements. They operate with a closed network or a multicast arrangement and are capable of receiving digital audio signals through an Ethernet connection with your local area network (LAN). A computer with free AIP-GO software can then be used to broadcast to the speakers. They can also be used alongside an AIP gate and AIP streamer.
In addition, these speakers have an active design, which means an external amplifier is not needed with this network audio system, simplifying the set-up process. The speakers can be used to create a multi-zone system, by placing an active speaker in each zone. If you wish to increase the audio output, a passive speaker can be connected and powered by each active speaker.
Featuring a two-way design with a 5.25-inch woofer and 1-inch tweeter drivers, each speaker can reproduce bass and treble frequencies. As a result, a clear output is provided, ideal for spoken announcements and background music. Additionally, they have a sleek appearance, with a rounded design, and a contemporary black finish, suiting any setting.
Furthermore, each speaker comes with an adjustable bracket to simplify the installation process. You can also adjust the angle of the speaker for optimal projection. Therefore, these network speakers provide easy installation and a clear audio output, making them a highly versatile and useful addition to any network audio system.
- 8 x Fonestar SONORA-5AIPN - POE Indoor Sonora Speaker 30W Black
- Set of eight 5.25-inch network speakers to create audio over IP system, ideal for commercial settings
- Powered over Ethernet and suitable for closed LANs and multicast systems
- Each speaker provides 30W output and features 2-way design, with 5.25-inch woofer and 1-inch tweeter for full-range output
- Active speaker design means external amplifier is not needed, and additional passive speaker can be connected
- Fixing brackets provided for easy installation, with adjustable angle to optimise sound projection
- 2 year extended warranty