Position your satellite speakers wherever you like with the HTS20 wall mount speaker bracket, a highly adjustable accessory designed to help create the optimal listening environment for surround sound applications.
This universal speaker wall bracket has a maximum weight capacity of 3.5kg and is suitable for a wide range of satellite and bookshelf speakers. The included mounting plate allows easy installation with speakers with one or two threaded mounting points.
The HTS20 speaker wall mount is fitted with two hinge points, giving you the ability to finely tilt your speaker 90 degree in horizontal or vertical directions. In addition, the bracket can also rotate a full 360 degree, making it easy to position your speakers at a precise angle in order to optimise sound dispersion and suit the layout of your home theatre or living room.
This wall mount speaker bracket enables both wall and ceiling installation so that you can use it anywhere in the room for efficient audio distribution. Once set up, the speaker is positioned at a convenient distance from the surface, with a maximum of 154mm, giving you easy access to the bracket in order to readjust the angle. Included mounting materials, such as screws and an instruction manual, allow you to install the HTS20 instantly.
- Adjustable wall mount speaker bracket features two hinge points with free movement settings, including 360 degree rotation and 90 degree tilting in vertical or horizontal directions
- Universal design is suitable for installing satellite and bookshelf speakers with a maximum weight of 3.5kg
- Included mounting plate can be easily used with speakers with one or two thread holes, mounting materials also supplied for instant set up
- Installed speakers are positioned at a distance from the surface, with a maximum of 154mm, giving you easy access to the bracket for readjusting the angle
- The HTS20 speaker bracket enables bothwall and ceiling placement