This universal wall mount speaker bracket from Audizio is compatible with any bookshelf or satellite speaker with a maximum weight of 10kg, allowing you to place them on any wall surface in the room to get the ideal audio positioning. With an easy installation process and adjustable speaker angles, you can enhance the immersive performance of your surround sound system by directing the audio directly to your seating area.
Installation is made even easier with the sliding mounting panel that allows you to attach your speaker onto the bracket before placing it on the wall, which also makes removing your speaker more convenient. Multiple coupling pieces are supplied with the speaker wall mount, making it compatible with various units equipped with single or double threaded mounting holes as well as keyhole inserts.
The ball and socket joint of the HTS25 speaker wall bracket offers free angular movement, including a complete 360 degree rotation and 30 degree titling range inany direction. With precise position adjustments possible, you can ensure efficient and optimal audio coverage for home theatre, studio and surround sound system applications. By tightening and loosening the nut, you can effortlessly readjust the angle and lock it securely in place for permanent use.
Once installed, your wall mount speaker bracket conveniently positions your speaker away from the surface with a 91mm gap so that you can access the speaker and bracket for readjustments whenever necessary. With all the mounting materials included, the HTS25 is ready for use instantly.
- Wall mount speaker bracket with slide-in panel allows you to easily fit the speaker before installing on the wall
- Universal design allows you to use any satellite or bookshelf speaker with a maximum weight capacity of 10kg
- Multiple mounting options with different coupling pieces to suit speakers fitted with single or double threaded mounting holes orkeyhole inserts
- Ball and socket joint offers complete 360 degree rotation and 30 degree vertical and horizontal tilting for exact speaker positioning, tighten the nut to secure the angle in place
- Mounted speakers have a 91mm gap from the surface in order to access the speaker and bracket for future readjusting