The HTS30 wall mount speaker bracket from Audizio is a robust and easy-to-install accessory for home theatre, studio and living room applications, allowing you to place your speakers in ideal positions for optimal immersion and audio dispersion.
Designed with an extremely heavy-duty steel construction, this speaker wall mount can securely suspend units that weigh up to 10kg, making them suitable for an expansive range of speakers. These universal brackets can be used with any satellite or bookshelf speaker by fitting the included mounting plate onto them, which then slides onto the installed bracket.
During installation, the sides of the speaker wall bracket are removed and expose a disc on a threaded screw. By rotating this round plate, you can precisely adjust the lateral position of your speaker, with 20 degree of tilting range in both upward and downward directions. In addition, the HTS30 can be swivelled 60 degree horizontally in either way, giving you the ability to set the ideal angle without the risk of it slipping out of place. Setting a suitable position ensures efficient audio distribution for creating the ideal sound environment.
With this wall mount speaker bracket, your speaker models can be suspended securely with a slight gap from the surface in order to easily access the bracket at any time for readjusting the angle, switching out the speaker or taking the HTS30 down.
- Heavy-duty wall mount speaker bracket has an extremely sturdy steel construction, each bracket has a 10kg loading capacity
- Universal design for use with any satellite or bookshelf speakers, included mounting plate can be fitted onto the speaker and clipped onto the wall bracket
- Simple installation process with mounting materials included for instant use
- Disc on a threaded screw allows for vertical adjustments with 20 degree upward and downward range, ensures that the speaker position doesn’t slip
- Lateral speaker alignment with 60 degree left and right movement to aim speaker output towards your seating area
- Mounted speakers are suspended with a 115mm gap from the wall for convenient access to the bracket and speaker