Including the PRM120 power amplifier from Power Dynamics, this multi zone ceiling speaker system allows for wireless audio streaming via Bluetooth. Simply select the Bluetooth mode with the selection button, and you can pair a smartphone, tablet or laptop to stream any audio from your device. This operates perfectly as a commercial sound system, as you can play music from websites or applications or even tune into radio broadcasts on your device.
Also featuring an integrated MP3 player, the PRM120 offers multiple ways to play audio. By connecting a USB stick or SD card to the respective input on the amplifier, any stored MP3 files will be played, ideal if you have a set playlist that you want to play in a setting like a shop floor or restaurant.
Supplied as a pair, the BV40V wall speakers have an impressive scope of sound with front-firing reflex ports that amplify the presence of bass. Featuring a four-inch woofer and a half-inch mylar tweeter, it offers a defined output tone. Its integrated crossover ensures that the incoming signal is correctly distributed between the tweeter and woofer so that you can hear all aspects of audio clearly.
Supplied with a pivotal mounting bracket, it can be installed both vertically and horizontally. Overhead dispersion of sound optimises the coverage so that it can be heard by all guests in your venue. It is perfect to be used in a 100V line system with its 10W power tapping to be used alongside this ceiling speaker system package.
The CPSB6 ceiling speaker is a flush-fitting, durable unit featuring a 6.5-inch dynamic woofer with good frequency response. Outputting an impressive amount of bass and distinct high frequency and midrange, it has a complete range of sound that is perfect for producing background music.
Fitted with a matching 100V transformer, it can be used successfully in a multi zone ceiling speaker system for installation throughout a venue. It has 5W and 10W power tappings so that itcan connect to other speakers in a 100V line system, as well as the option to work with attenuators/volume controllers.
The included volume attenuator boxes are how multi-room audio is achieved with this package. Using the speaker cable, connect from one speaker output on the amplifier into one attenuator, and then connect one pair of speakers to that attenuator. Do this with both amplifier outputs and attenuators, and you can adjust the volume of each pair of ceiling speakers separately, perfect for commercial settings like bars and restaurants.
- 4x PD CSPB6 6.5" Ceiling Speakers
- 4x PD BV40V 4-inch Black Wall Speakers
- 4x PD PDVC30 100V Line Volume Controllers
- 1x PD PRM120 6-Channel Amplifier
- 100m Reel of cable
- Set up a four zone commercial sound system, where each separate area can be controlled by the included attenuators for different levels of volume
- PRM120 amplifier is Bluetooth enabled so that you can wirelessly stream music from smartphones, tablets and laptops
- Stereo RCA line input available for connecting external audio devices, like TVs, so that you can listen along to news reports and sports games in a bar or restaurant
- Inbuilt MP3 media player can read audio files from input USB sticks and SD cards for continuous playback of specific setlists
- 100V line system output so that a multi-zone ceiling speaker system can be setup
- Each channel/line-input has separate level controls
- ABS-framed ceiling speakers with protective grille fit flush to a ceiling for discrete placement
- Full range frequency response available from both ceiling and wall speakers to produce a complete scope of sound to hear all aspects of the background music
- Front-firing reflex ports to enhance the presence of bass from the BV40V speakers
- Speakerswith power tappings can be used with multiple speakers in a 100V line system for multi-zone output with a large coverage of sound
- Tannoy addressing can be done with the microphone input and voice over function
- Place the wall speakers in horizontal or vertical alignments using the included pivotal mounting bracket
- Cut the reel of cable to the required length in order to connect the whole system together without any loss of signal
- 2 year extended warranty