Four QI65C speakers and an E50 wall amplifier make up this Bluetooth ceiling speaker system. The coaxial structure of the speakers produces a balanced audio output that is suited for home use. They're also moisture-proof and flame-retardant to UL94 standards, so they're safe to use in bathrooms and kitchens. Bluetooth or the AUX line input may be used to connect your device to the wall amplifier, with control through the touchscreen or contactless gesture control. These qualities make this an excellent sound system for use in any room of the house.
Each of the four speakers in this set feature a two-way coaxial design with independent high and low-end drivers. This produces a crisp, even sound that is suitable for both music and speech in podcasts or on the radio, making it excellent for home listening. The speakers include white grilles that fit in with your living room or kitchen ceiling and can be simply removed for personalisation.
Another advantage of these speakersis their ability to be utilised in any area of your house. They are moisture resistant, so you can use them to play music in your bathroom without worrying about splashes or condensation damaging them. They are also UL94 flame-retardant, allowing them to endure a high level of heat when utilised as kitchen ceiling speakers. These protections provide a long-lasting system that can be used in every room of the home.
A back box is installed into a cutout in the wall, where the amplifier is then mounted. You can use Bluetooth to connect your smartphone or tablet to the system, enabling you to control the music from up to 10 metres away. There is also an AUX line input for wired connections to audio devices, which can be utilised to connect a TV to improve the audio quality when watching movies and television.
The wall amplifier has a sleek black style that will complement whichever room you choose to put it in. It features a touchscreen interface that allows you to effortlessly modify the volume and input mode. This can also be done using the gesture-responsive control, which allows you to change the volume by swiping your hand in front of it. This is particularly beneficial while cooking or cleaning when you want to be able to change the music quickly and easily.
- 4x Q Acoustics QI65C 6.5-inch White Ceiling Speakers
- 1x Systemline E50 Black Bluetooth Wall Amplifier
- 4x PD 10-Metre Speaker Cable
- Ceiling sound system with four 6.5-inch speakers, an E50 touchscreen wall amp and speaker cables
- All of the white speakers have a coaxial design, with separate drivers for high and low frequencies giving a clear balanced sound
- Speakers are suitable for use in kitchens and bathrooms thanks to their UL94 flame-retardant and moisture-proof design
- The E50 amp can be connected with audio devices using either Bluetooth pairing or a wired AUX connection
- The amplifier has a touchscreen and gesture-responsive control, which is great for changing the audio while you are busy cleaning or cooking
- 2 year extended warranty