An audio matrix, a 4-zone amplifier, a touchscreen wall controller, one desktop paging microphone and 40 wall-mounted speakers are all part of this Fonestar matrix PA system. The digital audio matrix features analogue inputs for connecting audio equipment, and the amplifier disperses the signal over four zones. A wall-mounted controller is also included, which can be used to modify the output of each zone. For addressing the public, a desktop mic is supplied. The 40 black outdoor-rated speakers make this a flexible system for big commercial environments like hotels, stadiums and universities.
This package includes a digital audio matrix with eight analogue inputs and four switchable digital in/outputs. The inputs allow audio devices such as laptops and record players to be connected, while the outputs are used to attach to the amplifier. The FSD-4500E amp included in this package can produce distinct audio for each of the four zones of speakers, which is ideal for big commercial venues such as hotels that need different audio and announcements in each room. If you need extra zones, you can simply add more amps and speakers to this package.
Also included in this commercial audio system is a wall-mountable controller with a user-friendly touchscreen interface. This is used to change the volume of each zone, as well as to choose which zones are playing audio by muting those that aren't required. It screws into the wall, eliminating the need for a cutout and simplifying installation.
A desktop paging microphone is also included in this bundle, which can be used to make spoken announcements. It has an LCD display that allows you to choose the zones you wish to speak to. A chime will play before you begin making an announcement, grabbing people's attention to ensure they will hear your message.
This bundle's 40 speakers have 5"-sized woofer drivers and feature a stylish, contemporary black finish. Each of the four zones has ten speakers, allowing them to provide audio for big spaces such as large bars or hotel receptions. They're also IP66 certified, which means they're rustproof and can withstand rain and dirt outdoors, offering you more alternatives for placement and positioning. They come with rotating brackets that can simply be fastened into the wall for a quick installation.
- 1x Fonestar MPX-4088 Audio Digital Matrix
- 1x Fonestar FSD-4500E 100V 4-Channel PA Amplifier
- 1x Fonestar Wall-Mounted Touchscreen Remote Volume Control
- 1x Fonestar Desktop Paging Microphone With Zone Selector
- 40x Fonestar Sonora-5TN 100V Black 5" Speakers
- Matrix system that is suitable for music as well as vocal announcements for large commercial spaces
- Audio devices can be connected to the matrix using the analogue inputs, with outputs for connecting the 4-zone amp
- Adjust the volume and selection of the zones using the white wall-mounted touchscreen controller
- The desktop paging microphone provided has an LCD display for easy zone selection, enabling use as a PA system
- IP66 weatherproofing on all of the forty 5-inch speakers to withstand rain, dirt and rust and enable outdoor placement
- 2 year extended warranty