The Fonestar MPX-420V is a convenient remote volume controller that allows you to regulate the volume in particular rooms of your audio system setup, ideal for large commercial venues like theatres, corporate studios and hospitals. It is compatible with the MPX-4088 audio matrix, connecting with a cat 5e RJ-45 cable, ensuring stable signal strength across distances of up to 100m.
When connected to a digital matrix module, the remote volume control box is recognised by the MPX4088-T software that controls the audio system on a single network with low latency. Through this application, you can assign the controller to individual zones in order to adjust the volume in different rooms.
A surface box is included for easy installation and to mount the MPX-420V on walls to easily change the volume level. The LCD display screen indicates the volume setting as well as the selected input and output channels.
- Wall mounted remote volume controller supplied with surface box for easy and secure installation process
- Compatible with the MPX-4088 with RJ-45 cat 5e cable offering stable signal strength across distances up to 100m
- Recognised on the MPX4088-T software/application in order to assign them to specific rooms for adjustable volume settings
- Up to 8 MPX-420V controllers can be daisy chained together in series wiring, with each device assigned to a different room/zone
- LCD information screen clearly displays volume level, selected input and output channels and device ID
- 2 year extended warranty