This Fonestar professional digital audio matrix is a multipurpose module that allows for seamless communication between a variety of audio equipment, including amplifiers, microphones, and volume controls, with low-latency and no interference. Ideal for large commercial installations in arenas, theatres, campuses and convention centres, the MPX-4088 is compatible with a wide range of sound system devices.
This matrix mixer has 8 analog inputs, allowing audio to be played from a variety of equipment, including PCs, MP3 players, and DVD players. In addition, there are 8 output zones for connecting multiple power or zone amplifiers. You can assign each analog input source to individual or several output zones using the PC software that configures this digital audio network. For example, input 1 can be played to zones 1 and 5 at the same time.
Moreover, four balanced digital channels are available offering either input or output options. For example, the MPX-400MIC model canbe connected for broadcasting announcements in selected rooms. Volume controllers can also be daisy-chained and individually allocated to specific zones. The RJ-45 link output allows you to connect a second MPX-4088, extending the system with a further 8 analog input and output channels.
This digital audio matrix is configured remotely with your PC, laptop or smartphone using either the PC software or the app for iOS and Android smart devices. The whole system can be physically wired back to this MPX-4088 model and is addressed digitally on a single network, making setup, management and troubleshooting simple.
You can assign input channels to certain zones for playing different music sources in each room, create and store presets for future access, and adjust the volume and EQ of each channel to suit your preferences using the MPX-4088T app/software. Further system options include DSP effect modification, including compressor, echo, and noise gate voicing.
- 8 zone digital audio matrix controlled remotely with PC software or application available on iOS and Android smart devices
- 8 analog inputs for connecting devices such as DVD, CD or MP3 players, which can be assigned to individual or multiple output zones for different music in each room
- 8 analog output zones to connect external amplifiers for large commercial installations in venues like arenas and theatres
- 4 balanced RJ-45 digital channels serve as input and output options to connect equipment such as volume controllers and paging microphones
- A second MPX-4088 can be connected via the link RJ-45 port to extend the system setup
- Audio system configured over a single network with computer software making for easy troubleshooting and management
- Music source selection and preset creation is available on the software as well as adjustable volume, EQ and DSP effects like compressor, delay and noise gate
- 2 year extended warranty