This tour-grade RCF line array speaker system comprises extremely powerful 18-inch subwoofers and two-way amplified line-array modules, guaranteeing high-powered performance during live events, such as festivals and concerts. These professional units have minimal wear use from previously being demonstrated in our demo room, and are boxed up for as-new delivery.
The RCF SUB 800-4AS features an integrated Class-D amplifier, delivering ultra-fast transient response with effective power handling. Each sub has an 18-inch woofer and a 4-inch inside/outside vented voice coil, producing exceptionally low bass frequencies at 136 dB max SPL for immersive live experiences for large crowds.
With DSP controlled input processing, the 800-4AS has selectable presets for deep punch, low pass, phase switching and cardioid setups with controllable delay settings. This line array subwoofer is constructed in a durable baltic birch housing for long-term touring purposes, even boasting a machined-aluminium built amplifier that dissipates heat effectively for extensive use.
The HDL 6-A RCF line array modules are two-way Class-D amplified speakers, producing a 1400W maximum power for a compelling and dynamic performance. Featuring two high-performing neodynium 6-inch woofers and a 1.7-inch voice coil mounted on a custom waveguide, these speakers provide a 100-degrees by 10–degrees coverage of linear high-frequency response.
Designed as a flyable complement to RCF’s SUB 800-4AS, the HDL 6-A speakers produce precise vocal and bass reproduction with high-defintion for unmatched sound quality during concerts or any other live application. DSP processing selections are also offered for crossover, limiter, protections and high-frequency correction to ensure accurate audio performance.
- 2x RCF SUB 8004-AS Active 2500W Subwoofer
- 6x RCF HDL 6-A Active Line Array Speakers
- B-stock RCF line array system delivers exceptional audio reproduction with linear high-frequency response and extremely low-frequency output
- 18-inch hypervented subwoofer with 4-inch voice coil produces seriously low bass frequencies at a maximum 136dB SPL
- Subwoofer input board with volume control, cardioid setup, controllable delay and selectable DSP presets including deep/punch, high pass and phase switch
- Two-way Class-D amplified line array modules with two 6-inch woofers and a 1.7-inch voice coil for high-definition vocal and bass reproduction
- Custom designed waveguide for 100-degrees by 10-degrees coverage of linear high frequencies