The MPX-450D DANTE expansion module works in conjunction with the MPX-4088 to transmit audio signals across matrices of large distances with optimal signal strength, low-latency and the promise of no interference.
This add-on DANTE module integrates two additional RJ-45 ports to the MPX-4088 Audio Matrix, providing balanced signal channel options for either input or output device connections. This is ideal for large commercial installations in various venues such as stadiums/arenas, theatres, and recording studios.
This DANTE expansion module allows numerous compatible devices to be addressed via a single digital networking system with simple set-up, configuration and management. The network recognises each device's capabilities, such as bit-depth, input and output channels, and even accommodates customisable IDs allowing for easy and instant troubleshooting.
- DANTE expansion module can be easily added onto the MPX-4088 audio matrix device
- Single network system setup allows easy configuration and troubleshooting with low-latency and no interference
- Multiple DANTE devices can be integrated into the network with easy and instant signal sharing across large distances and matrices
- Module extends the available RJ-45 ports by a primary and secondary balanced channel for either input or output options
- Ideal for large installations in commercial venues such as arenas, stadiums, universities, hospitals and shopping centres