Clever Acoustics' MA 4120 MKII is a 4 zone matrix amplifier designed for use in commercial settings such as warehouses, schools, entertainment venues, and churches. It has several input channels that can be allocated to any of the four zones, and it has four built-in amplifiers that allow multiple speakers to be connected at the same time to cover a very large area.
This multi zone amplifier has five input channels, each with its own volume control dial to make balancing the audio extremely simple. The inputs themselves have 6.3mm Jack/XLR connectors, with inputs one to four able to switch between line and mic level. Each of these input channels can be allocated to any of the four zone outputs, allowing you to fine-tune the overall volume for each zone to perfectly suit your commercial property.
Four separate 120W amplifiers are built into this unit, which can be switched between 25V, 70V or 100V line operation, as well as four to eight-Ohm low-impedance operation. The MA 4120 MKII amp's capacity to transition between a low impedance and a 100V line amplifier makes it useful for a variety of applications, since it can be used with a wide range of installed speakers.
In addition to an independent volume control for each input channel, each channel has fully adjustable gain, treble, and bass controls. The gain control allows you to adjust the intensity of the input signal, while the treble and bass controls allow you to filter out or amplify the low and high frequencies reproduced by each channel to suit your preference.
This 4 zone matrix amplifier incorporates priority microphone paging, which means that any music playing from the line-level inputs will be momentarily muted when someone talks using a microphone input. This ensures that you have your staff's or customers' full attention while delivering an announcement, and CH1 has automatic vocal priority, making the set-up procedure quick and easy.
- Matrix amplifier with four zone outputs to play different music in each zone of your commercial setting
- Zone selection and volume controls on each of the five input channels to achieve a perfect audio mix
- 4-8 Ohm low impedance operation as well as 25V, 70V or 100V line operation to use a wide range of speakers
- Treble, bass and input gain controls on each input channel to adjust the sound to your liking
- Each mic input has priority paging for clear announcements while any music is briefly muted
- 2-Year extended warranty