Power Dynamics' PDWS2 in-wall speaker selector switch is ideal for commercial installations in offices, restaurants, and cafés. It allows two sets of speakers to be connected at the same time, with the option of reproducing audio from one or both sets simultaneously depending on your needs.
This speaker selector switch is compatible with 100W power, making it ideal for ceiling speakers or on-wall speakers in commercial settings. The option to connect two sets of speakers at the same time is highly useful in settings such as restaurants with bars, since it allows you to easily select which area you want music playing in at any given time.
Two push-buttons are used on this in wall speaker selector, making it extremely simple to pick which set of linked speakers you want playing at a time. You can either have A, B or both A and B sets playing simultaneously from the simple push of a button.
This speaker selector switch's white colour blends in perfectly with any wall,and its size is equivalent to a typical light switch for a professional appearance. The in-wall design keeps it near-flush, contributing to the selector's unobtrusive appearance.
All necessary installation components, such as a universal wall mount box, screws, and a faceplate for the front switch, are included. The switch's installation is extremely straightforward, with a depth of only 90mm making it appropriate for a variety of walls.
- Speaker selector switch that is ideal for commercial environments like offices and restaurants
- Two sets of speakers can be added at a time, with a max power of 100W making it ideal for background music
- Simultaneous or separate activation of A and B speakers depending on your specific requirements
- In-wall design and white finish keeps it discreet in any area, with its size being comparable to a standard light switch
- All components necessary for installation included, such as a back box, screws and a faceplate
- 2-Year extended warranty