The Power Dynamics PDWS3 speaker selector switch for commercial environments is easy to operate and mixes in with a variety of surrounding settings. Its in-wall design makes it discreet in any area, and its ability to connect two amplifiers with two sets of speakers makes it ideal for audio playback in restaurants, workplaces, and waiting rooms.
This in wall speaker selector switch allows for the connection of two independent amplifiers at the same time. You may then use the source switch to flip between the two amplifiers, making it incredibly simple to swap between different audio signals based on your requirements.
Two sets of passive speakers can be connected between this selector switch and their respective amplifiers, making it ideal for small commercial settings like an office or restaurant/bar. On the front panel, there is a switch that allows you to pick either A, B, or both A+B sets of speakers to reproduce audio simultaneously, making it extremely easy to choose whatever section of your building you want music to play in.
This in wall speaker selector features a sleek white ABS panel that blends in well with a variety of commercial environments. Its in-wall design allows it to sit near flush with the wall, and its total size is equivalent to a standard light switch, giving it a professional and discreet appearance in any setting.
All essential installation components are supplied with this selector switch, such as a universal wall mount box, screws, and a front switch faceplate. The switch is very simple to install, and its depth of only 90mm makes it appropriate for a wide range of walls.
- In-wall speaker selector switch that is perfect for commercial systems in restaurants and offices
- Input and selection of two separate amplifiers in order to quickly change between audio sources
- A, B or A+B selection of connected speaker sets, making it easy to choose which area you want musicto play in
- Installed and sleek white design keeps it discreet and professional-looking when mounted in the wall
- All necessary installation components included, such as screws, a back mounting box and a faceplate
- 2-Year extended warranty